Potatoes O’Diezo and basil, tofu scramble.
Potatoes O’Diezo (The main thing to remember in general is to add ingredients according to their density and softness so you don’t have super crunchy potatoes or and carrots unless you’re into that):
1. Sautee garlic and onion in oil. I usually do these first because the kids HATE biting into really potent garlic and onion.
2. Cube potatoes into 1/2 inch size and add to pan
3. Cube carrots likewise and add to pan
4. Cube zucchini and add to pan
5. Kale stems. When I add kale, I cut the lower thicker portion of the stems and add those before I add the leafy part to make sure they get cooked well.
6. Whatever seasoning you want. This time was curry powder which was so good. Salt to taste.
7. Kale leaves. I slice the leaves in thirds lengthwise, then cut them into like matchstick strips. I do these last because I don’t like when they get too wilted.
1. Crumble firm tofu with your hands into a lightly oiled pan.
2. Curry powder and salt to taste.
4. Matchstick sized basil in the end like the kale.
I’m easy. I look at what groceries I have and just toss them in a pan with whatever seasoning I feel like that day. If you ever look at my other food posts, you would notice a trend of the same types of veggies but different combos.